Founded in 2019, Natch aims to simplify women's lives with sustainable accessories.
Our society produces plastic at a whooping rate of 359 million tons each year! For most industries, there is always an occasion to put plastic on the menu - adding more waste to our bins. Today, single-used plastic represents 30% of the whole pie of waste. Despite UN hand-wringing and environmentalists pledge, less than 9% of all plastic is actually recycled.
Together with our partners, we believe that no action is too small to make a difference. From design to development and beyond, we are constantly thriving to get the best solutions for people and the environment.
Our cases are made of 62% of plants and bio-based bioplastic (PLA). The remaining 38% is composed of PBAT, a 100% compostable, biodegradable bioplastic that adds flexibility and fast biodegradability. All designs are printed with water-based ink.
The material we use has been tested and certified by SGS free of BPA, cadmium, lead and other hazardous substances in line with RoHS directive (EU) 2015/863-2011/65/EU. Our cases also meet norm EN 13432 for industrial or home composting.
Our products are made with love in Brussels, Belgium.
We are not there yet but we work towards improving our products and processes.
Thank you for supporting us on this journey.
Natch was founded by Yolanda Bilé, a technology consultant and serial entrepreneur based in Brussels. She started her career as Data Analyst for the European Climate Foundation, an experience that gave her a deeper understanding of the most important environmental issues we have ahead of us.
Natch was born when she decided to create a side business aligned with her values.